Your favorite lunch and Winner!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mommy Lunch: 
hardboiled eggs, celery, carrots, tomatoes w/yogurt-based ranch dressing
blueberries and greek yogurt drizzled with honey

Wow! Based on your comments on the last post, the majority's favorite lunch are salads! I love a good salad! My guilty-pleasure salad would be the Oriental Fried Chicken Salad from Applebees. My favorite homemade salad would be a taco salad with romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa and sour cream.

We have giveaway winner! 

JAMMIE B! 
Contact me by the end of the day on Friday (9-6) with your info so I can mail you your prize. 
And I am now craving a turkey club sandwich with bacon and a bowl of creamy chicken noodle soup. :) 


1 comment:

Tomi K. said...

Congrats Jammie B :-)

Post a Comment