Christmas Lunch and Holiday Hop with Friends

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm joining my bento blogger friends for another fun hop (you hop from one blog to another.) This is week 2 of 3 of the Holiday Hop. Our bento circle of friends is growing so we thought we'd split into 3 smaller hops. (Check out Holiday Hop Week 1

Miss C's lunch:
Cucumber Christmas Tree
with Carrot Ornaments, ranch in a Gift, cheese Star
and a peanut butter Snowman Sandwich 
with caramel marshmallow hat and blackberries.

(packed in less than 15 minutes using a 2-tiered red bento box)

Check out Bento Days below and hop around to see other 
Holiday/Christmas lunch inspirations.




24 comments:

berrygirl@mommy kiki can! said...

Super cute! Nice work!

Amanda said...

cute snowman and I love the embellished mini present dip cup :)

Rebecca of LiciousLunches said...

Very cute! I want to make that cucumber tree for my daughter.

Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

Snowman is so so super cute!

Crystal Shook said...

I am so making a cucumber tree. Awesome job!

Kathy said...

I love your lunch! So cute!!

Rebecca said...

So adorable!!

Eileen Shows said...

So cute! I love his banana hat.

JeeJee Bento said...

Very cute cucumber tree! and snowman too. Love the banana hat, very creative

Keitha said...

Love your cucumber tree! The whole lunch is cute.

Michelle | Creative Food said...

Love it Myra!

bentodays said...

Cute lunch! Great job!

Sarah said...

Love the snowman and his scarf, and what a fun way to make your sauce container into a package!

Deb said...

Oh I LOVE it! Very cool! :)

daisyselalu said...

So sweet! LOVE the 'gift' sauce container!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a great lunch! It is so cute and filled with wonderful foods!

Kendra Peterson said...

That tree is great, and the snowman too. But I love the gift box! Genius!

Jeana-mom to royalty said...

Too cute! I love the cucumber tree, but I have to agree that gift box sauce cup is brilliant!

Marie H said...

Love your Christmas Tree idea Myra. Love that it's 3D and healthy, and not flat and bland. The gift box cup fits your theme. LOVE IT!!

happyvballgirl said...

SO cute!!!! Love it!

Myra of Mommy+Me Lunchbox said...

Thanks, everyone!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Love the cucumber tree!

Erin Walker said...

Very cool! Love it!

Loving Lunches said...

Gorgeous! Love the tree

Post a Comment