Pi Day!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's this mama's turn to have a fun lunch! 

Its Pi Day! 
3.14
I love math...

and I'm geeking it out Greek-style! 

Pi Pita... Greek gyro meat, with tzatziki (cucumber yogurt sauce
feta cheese, cucumbers, onions and tomatoes, blueberries, 
and banana chips with a few 60% cacao bittersweet Ghiardelli chips for my sweet tooth

Check out a couple pi here lunches from some of my bento friends:
Mamabelly's Lunches with Love
Bento for Kidlet
Diana Rambles
BentOnBetterLunches

5 comments:

Keeley McGuire said...

cute Myra! glad mom got to have fun with lunch today! :)

Mamabelly said...

Mhmm, gyro and tzatziki sauce. Sounds so good! Plus, love your green pepper Pi :)

jen said...

Hey! You went greek!!! I am disappointed not to see any pike though lol

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Love it! Happy Pi Day! Please check out the Bento site below!

Diana
Diana Rambles
Bento Blog Network

Candy Girl said...

Awesome pepper pi :)

Post a Comment